The jobs in Agriculture University of Dera Ismail Khan 2023: Pakistani nationals may apply regularly for the following non-teaching roles, although Dera Ismail candidates will be discouraged due to the number of openings.
The Controller of Examination (BPS-20), Registrar (BPS-20), Director Finance (BPS-20), Additional Director Finance (BPS-19), Direct Administration (BPS-20), Director ORC (BPS-20), and Director Quality Enhanced Cell (BPS-20) are the other members of the BPS-20 group. Applicants must be literate and have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following fields: economics, business administration, human resources management, or agricultural economics.
Only male candidates with a 1st Division Master’s degree, a law degree in management, 17 years of administrative management experience, a business administration degree, experience in economics, a DSC degree, a Ph.D. degree, experience in basic medical science, and a master’s degree in computer science, along with experience holders, may apply before February 25, 2023. On this page, you can find all the upcoming and existing job alerts posted through the University of Agriculture, D.I. Khan. The Daily Aaj newspaper’s most recent job listing at the jobs in University of Agriculture, Dera Ismail Khan, is available here.
You must read this post if you’re interested in applying for teaching or non-teaching positions at D.I. Khan Agriculture University. This hiring will be made initially on a contract basis for one year.
Vacancies Details of Jobs in agriculture university Dera Ismail Khan 2023
March 8, 2023
Master | Computer | Experience
The University of Agriculture
Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Last Date to apply for Jobs in agriculture university Dera Ismail Khan 2023:
May 15, 2023
There will be no TA/DA for the test or interviews.
Only the candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the interviews and tests.
Rejection of Applications:
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Registrar
- Junior Clerk
- Law Officer
- Naib Imam Mosque
- Procurement Officer
- Secretary to the Vice Chancellor
- Security Officer
- Senior Clerk
- Teaching Assistant
- Transport Officer
Qualification, experience, and eligibility criteria
- 1st Division Master Degree
- Management Science Law
- 17 Years of Administration and Management Experience
- Business Administration Degree
- Economics Experience
- DSC Degree
- D. Degree
- Basic Medical Science Experience
- Computer Science Master’s Degree
How to Apply for Jobs in agriculture university Dera Ismail Khan 2023
- From the university’s website, https://www.uad.edu.pk, candidates can download the application and challan forms.
- Applicants may submit applications on the required form to the Registrar, University of Agriculture, Dera Ismail Khan, together with attested photocopies of all required documentation.
- The processing cost for applications must be paid by candidates.
- Before February 25, 2023, interested candidates may submit their applications on the prescribed application along with all pertinent and educational documents to the office of The University of Agriculture