PMS Advertisement 2023 | PPSC Advertisement for Combined Competitive Examination 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission has announcement Combined Competitive Examination 2022 on Open Merit, Special Person Quota and Minority Quota. Through Published in newspapers on 16-02-2023.
- 27 post Provincial Management Service (Services & General Administration Department) (BS-17)
- 04 Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit (Finance Department) (BS-17)
- 04 Excise & Taxation Officer (Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department)
- Graduate Degree (Second Division) from a recognized University
- All Male, Female & Transgender
Place Of Posting:
- Anywhere in Punjab
- 21 to 30 years
- As p e r S& G A D (Regulation Wing) letter No.SORI(S&GAD)9 2/2022 dated 18-11-2022 the general age relaxation of 02 years granted vide S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I(S&GAD)9-2/2022 dated 26-01- 2022 cannot be extended for the Combined Competitive Examination-2022 (to be held in 2023).
- The relaxation as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-III(S&GAD)1-25/94(P) dated 29- 11-2012, Punjab Delegation of Powers (Relaxation of Age) Rules, 1961 shall not apply to the posts of the Government required to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
The cutoff date for determining the eligibility as far as age is concerned shall be the 1st January 2023. The candidates will produce the original certificates at the time of Psychological Assessment and Interview to authenticate their claim in the application form.