Agriculture Department Punjab 2023 latest jobs
- 62 Assistant (BS-16)
- 06 Assistant Research Officer (BS-17)
- 01 Assistant Chief (BS-18)
last Date for Submission of application 24-02-2023
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the PPSC website, www.ppsc.gop.pk, before applying online.
- Employees of semi-government and autonomous bodies of the federal government or provincial government, and those of local bodies, are not entitled to an age concession for the
period of their service in such organisations.
- In case a candidate claims that his or her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he or she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his or her foreign or local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC, PMDC, PMC, PEC and QEDC of the concerned administrative department, which will be accepted by the Commission as final,
at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to bring an equivalence certificate issued by a competent authority to the interview or if the candidate fails to bring the required documents, the interview will be canceled.
If the Commission so requests, his or her candidature will be withdrawn.
- In case a candidate claims experience with a private firm or entity, he or she must bring proof at the time of the interview that the firm or entity is registered with SECP, the Registrar of Firms, or any
other Regulatory Authority, failing which his or her application shall be rejected. The candidate must provide proof of registration demonstrating that the private entity in question was registered.
of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
- Candidates will ensure that after applying for a specific position, they will apply for a Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their relevant department(s) and
At the time of the interview (if called), present the departmental permission certificate or NOC.
- The candidates, just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC, will ensure that they have obtained or applied for registration in PEC, PNC, PMDC, PMC, PVMC or another
relevant body for the registration certificate on or before the closing date and provide the same at the time of the interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide the marks obtained, total marks, or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview.
CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The shorthand test and typing and proficiency test, if required, will only be held in Lahore.
10. If the number of post(s) is changed (increased or decreased) by the concerned department, no new applications will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY: ATMs, mobile phone banking, internet banking, Over the counter (by visiting
the nearest *1Link Member Bank Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available microfinance banks. For details, please visit the PPSC website at